Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions outlined hereafter will be in effect for the duration of the “SVC Trade-In Program” (herein referred to as “Program”).
1. End customers who purchased a new AVer SVC are entitled to trade-in their current in-use equipment under the Program, by providing a picture of their current in-use equipment as stated in the "Qualified Trade-In Equipment" list below in order to be eligible for this program.
"Qualified Trade-In Equipment" is hereby defined as:
- AVer H/HVC/EVC series
- Aethra Vega series (including Vega Pro & Vega Star)
- Polycom Group Series
- Cisco SX Series
- LIFESIZE ICON series.
- Avaya Scopia® Video Conferencing
- Yealink Video Conference System
- Huawei TE series.
- Sony PCS series
- Grandstream GVC series
2. The Program is only valid for purchases made in the following countries:
- Netherlands / Belgium / Luxembourg
- Austria / Switzerland
- UK / Ireland
- España Spain / Italy / Portugal
3. End customers must apply for the program on www.avereurope.com within 30days of purchasing a new AVer SVC product.
4. Subsequent to the application, end customers will receive an application confirmation by email. AVer cannot hold responsibility for lost or misdirected emails, mail or faxes.
5. End customers must provide documents to prove that AVer SVC is purchased (ie. Purchase invoice) and a picture of current in-use equipment that is stated in the eligible equipment list above in 10 days after receiving application confirmation.
**Note: If AVer does not receive the required documents within 10 days after the application, the user’s entitlement and application for the Program is automatically cancelled and all rights forthcoming from the Program will become void.
6. Once the final customer's application has been accepted, AVer will provide the end customer with a + 2-point multipoint license within 30 days of acceptance.
7. Any violation of the Terms and Conditions of the Program may result in the cancellation of the end user’s application to the Program and all rights forthcoming from the Program will become void.
8. AVer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, modify, revoke or terminate the Program in whole or in part, for any reason, at any time, with reasonable notice.
9. AVer reserves the sole right to define and establish the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
10.The Program may not be used in conjunction with any other AVer promotion unless otherwise specified within the Terms and Conditions of the Program or another AVer promotion.
11. AVer has the right to contact the End Customers for verification purposes and sales marketing promotion. By submitting the application to the Program, End Customers implicitly agrees that Aver may contact the End Customer for verification purposes and sales marketing promotion.
12. AVer reserves the right to audit available information of the Program for validation.
13. This program is valid from the 1st of May, 2017 to the 31st of December, 2018 or otherwise until terminated by AVer.