The Account Manager is responsible for sales in the assigned area (Germany & Austria). He / She is responsible for building and distributing in the country, as well as for business development and prospecting in the country.
His / Her main focus is driving excellence in sales and executives coming from the Sales Managers.
- Works closely with existing distributors to extend sales and brand awareness
- Optimizes the relationship and business with new resellers and integrators
- If necessary extend distribution in the country, and manage accordingly
- Introduces and demos our solutions to new business partners
- Identifies and develops new opportunities
- Understands and convinces customers of the benefits of the company
- Sells products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Reaches out of new potential partners through cold calling
- Expeditions the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales goals and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Ensures are well balanced balancing service and cost
- Commercially co-responsible for developing business partnership with accounts
- Executes all activities in delivering customer satisfaction
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Evaluates competitive magazines and market developments
- Monitors and executes assigned projects
- Reduces sales cost for cost optimization
- Keeps records of all customer contacts, sales proposals and reports on a regular basis
- Translates, if necessary, marketing materials from English to German
- Basic marketing tasks might be asked (exhibitions, PR ... =)
- Some experience in AV / IT sales or business development is a plus, motivated
- Driving license and willingness for overnight trips
- Technical background in network or audio video is a plus
- Native German. Mandatory good English communication (written & spoken).